COMMUNICATION CONSULTANT, WRITER, COACH
Creative, compassionate, and intelligent writer, ghostwriter, communication consultant, and coach with more than 25 years of experience collaborating with bright people to do enlightened, impactful work. Offers diverse, deep knowledge and experience gained through an interdisciplinary background and abundant personal initiative. Possesses unique combination of life coaching skills and the ability to elicit and deliver materials and programs that appeal to clients’ current situations and goals. Maintains exceptional listening, communication, and time management skills.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• Books • Articles/Blogs • Websites • Proposals • Life & Author Coaching • Business Mentoring • Interviewing • Professional Development • Personal Growth • Spirituality • Psychology • Health & Wellness
RECENT CAREER HISTORY
Connector of Dots & People, Stacey Stern Consulting LLC, Boulder, CO 2005- Present
A Connector of Dots and People, I collaborate with bright individuals to do enlightened, impactful work. Over the past 30 years, I have done this in various ways—raising millions of dollars for social change and environmental protection; helping grow businesses; working with start-ups, entrepreneurs, non-profits, and foundations; providing communication and marketing expertise; creating and hosting a radio show about passion and joy in work and life; and writing and editing books about personal and professional growth.
For more info on my Communication Consulting and Ghostwriting, please visit www.staceystern.com.
Director of Business Development, Creative Alignments, Boulder, CO 2013-14
- As a consultant, extended strategic advice regarding marketing and business development to this start-up recruiting & human resources firm, which expanded from 5 to 17 employees during my tenure.
- Facilitated construction of an infrastructure that was in good shape, appropriately staffed, and able to support the addition of new business.
- Grew the company’s book of business by attracting new corporate clients in all verticals, which included high-tech, natural foods/products, and creative/design; expanded their HR consulting program.
- Offered guidance for the company to better articulate its niche in the market; created marketing materials; drafted and proofread text for a dramatically improved website; developed job descriptions; vetted and interviewed new staff members; expanded on HR offerings; strategically nurtured relationships with channel partners; and increased the company’s overall brand by representing them at community events.
Radio Show Host, The Stacey Stern Show, Broadcast worldwide via VoiceAmerica Network 2010-11
- Designed and hosted radio show about passion and joy in work and life by combining personal and professional commitment to facilitate personal transformation, conscious media, and motivating content.
- Scheduled and conducted entertaining interviews and explored deep topics with Academy Award-winning filmmakers, New York Times bestselling authors, innovative business leaders, spiritual luminaries, and cultural progressives.
- Drew out intimate thoughts and current insight into what drives these entrepreneurs and encouraged them to impart wisdom to the international audience.
- Shows can be heard at www.staceystern.com.
- B.A. in Political Science and Women’s Studies • Duke University • Durham, NC
- Communications and Comparative Politics Program • University of Copenhagen, Denmark